Don't worry, if you haven't received the package yet, please try the following ways to find the package before contacting customer service:
1. Confirm that your delivery address is correct, go to the "My Account" page on the official website, and confirm the delivery details of your order.
2. If the correct address is confirmed, most packages are usually found accidentally misplaced. Check your mailbox or drop-off location to see if the courier left your package near your home, in the mailbox, in front of the garage or on the lawn.
3. Check to see if someone else is taking your delivery. Ask your family members, neighbors, doorman or other household members if they have accepted your package.
4. Sometimes the courier tries to contact you for package delivery, but fails to deliver. Please check your phone message or email to see if the carrier notified you of a failed delivery attempt or negotiated a second delivery time with you.
5. Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, a package may show as delivered up to 48 hours before it actually arrives.
If a delivery attempt fails, or you still cannot get your package back, the fastest thing to do is to contact the carrier directly.
If you have tried the steps above and are still unable to locate your package, please contact our customer service team for assistance.