Why is my resin always bendy and tacky？
- Make sure the measurement is accurate. The mixing ratio is 1:1 by volume. A measuring cup is recommended.
- Mix the resin properly. Please stir it slowly for at least 3 minutes until no swirls are seen, Make sure to scrape the cup to stir thoroughly.
- Do not work in cold temperatures, which will cause the products difficult to work with and prevent the resin from curing properly.
- Do not add too much liquid colorants. Never add more than 6% of the total volume of the mixed resin.
- Do not work in mass. The more the 2 parts you mix, the more heat they will release. Therefore it may cause a flash cure, which means the resin will cure in a few minutes and you cannot work with it then.
- For casting molds, please do not pour over 200ml at a time, it may cause a flash cure. And do not cast for less than 3mm, it may not cure properly. 7, Do not use any water-based colorants and additives in the resin.
- We recommend to pour in multiple layers for deep or large molds, waiting 3~5 hours in between each pour.
- Thin layers and small molds may take longer to cure, extend the curing time for 1 or 2 more days if necessary.