Welcome to LET'S RESIN Help Center!
It is an online space exclusively for LET'S RESIN fans. You can catch up on all the latest news, contests, DIY tips and to get member-supported product help.
Help us keep a fun and respectful atmosphere for everyone, with a focus on sharing ideas. These rules are not exhaustive, so please use common sense, mature decision-making, and follow the intent of these House Rules:
RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS.
Keep your remarks constructive and respectful. Don’t be offensive, creepy, abusive, humiliating or intimidating and don’t use profanity, debate, attack, harass, or impersonate others. It’s just not cool.
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS ON-TOPIC.
Comments and description text for a specific product idea, challenge entry or other activity are intended for that submission only:
- Do not post links or request visits/feedback to your own submissions, or otherwise try to make the conversation about your submission, on someone else’s submission or blog comments. Please also don't 'advertise' submissions belonging to others in the comments. Remember that the comments section of other submissions is not about you and your submissions.
- Off-topic remarks or unintelligible comments (made in ALL CAPS, txtspeak, chatspeak, and the like) will be removed.
- All content not related to LET'S RESIN products will be removed.
DON’T ADVERTISE, PREACH, OR CAMPAIGN.
LET'S RESIN Help Center is not a venue for preaching or disseminating your political, religious, or social views. It is also not a venue to advertise any business, non-profit, or charitable cause. We will remove comments or submissions that intend to advertise (including requests to buy, sell, donate, sign petitions, or trade things), campaign, or promote a political/religious/social viewpoint as well as content intended to put down a political/religious/social belief held by another person or group of people.
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS CLEAN.
LET'S RESIN Help Center is meant to be a good, clean environment. Don’t create product ideas, challenge entries, make comments or submit any other content containing hate speech or related to alcohol, drugs, tobacco, politics, religion, sex; any kind of content containing realistic or extreme violence, or content intended to shock or disgust.
RESPECT OTHERS' PRIVACY.
Never share someone else’s personal details on LET'S RESIN Help Center. You may voluntarily link to your social media accounts on your profile, but please do not share your email address, phone number, or other contact details. Never share someone else’s personal details that are not readily available on their LEGO Ideas profile.
ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON.
LET'S RESIN Help Center is designed for creative people who play fairly and honestly. Secondary accounts will be removed when discovered and people who operate multiple accounts risk being permanently banned from participation. Accounts are meant for people, so please don't create “team” or group accounts.
AVATAR, USERNAME AND PROFILE GUIDELINES.
- Your avatar and username must comply with the Acceptable Project Content Standards and these House Rules.
- Please don’t upload an avatar showing a child under 13 years old. Images of children who appear to be under 13 will be removed to comply with international child safety laws.
- Please do not use avatars that do not belong to you.
- Please don't upload an avatar of the LET'S RESIN logo or any logo owned by the LET'S RESIN Group.
- Please do not link to anyone else but your own social media profiles in your LET'S RESIN Help Center profile.
DON'T SHARE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
Sharing confidential or leaked LET'S RESIN Group content or otherwise damaging content is strictly prohibited. We will suspend or ban accounts that share such information.
PLEASE WRITE IN ENGLISH.
All information in your Activity, Challenge and Product Idea submissions must be written in English so that our moderation team can read it, and so that your submission reaches the widest audience possible. This includes titles, descriptions, tags, video content, etc.
You may include text in additional languages, but ideas without English titles and an English description text will not be approved.
We prefer that comments are also written in English.
OUR MODERATORS ENFORCE THESE RULES.
We reserve the right to remove any submissions or comments that violate these guidelines at our sole discretion. Repeated or severe violations will result in suspension or a ban from LET'S RESIN Help Center.
Last updated September 1, 2023